The homes have been designed to ensure you experience optimum living.
Each home includes generously sized bedrooms, two living rooms, a butler’s walk-in pantry, an ensuite, separate bathroom and powder room, open-plan living and high ceilings.
Crafted to include innovative technology and specialised features, the residences include Blanco appliances, an electric heat-pump and hot water system. Sakura also runs entirely on electricity rather than gas, making the development both environmentally friendly and safer for families.
These homes embrace Japanese philosophies.
The colour palette has been purposefully chosen to reflect the philosophies of ‘balance’ and ‘zen’; notions that are unique to the Japanese way of life. Drawing inspiration from Japanese culture, the picnic areas throughout the development will be home to ornamental cherry blossom trees, paying tribute to the meaning of the word ‘Sakura’.
These value-packed homes come with uncompromised finishes. A development like this rarely becomes available in an established inner-north suburb.
Secure your new home at Sakura @ Watson with a $1,000 deposit*
Key features of this development include:
- 2.7m ceiling heights downstairs
- Butler’s walk in pantry includes a 20mm stone bench top
- 20mm stone bench top to kitchen
- Under mount sink & rainwater showers
- Full height tiles to bathroom & ensuite
- Built in cavity shelves to bathroom & ensuite showers
- Walk in robes to bedrooms 1 & 2 in all 3 bedroom homes
- Built in robes in all other bedrooms
- Separate powder room downstairs with basin
- Energy efficient appliances
- Large backyards included in homes 1,4,5, 8 and 9, from 97M2 to 130M2 + including full landscaping (real grass)
- Courtyards included in homes 2,3,6 & 7 with full landscaping (artificial grass)
- Under the roofline alfresco and balconies
- Double garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle heating & cooling ducted throughout the whole house
- All floor coverings included
- LED down-lights